DISCUS Software is proud to announce our latest software update, DISCUS Desktop 9.2 with better, simpler, faster 2D PDF Auto Ballooning. The DISCUS Desktop software tools are productivity solutions that dramatically reduce the time it takes to complete first article inspection, in-process inspection planning and process planning. With DISCUS 9.2, users will experience faster ballooning and better handling of results.
DISCUS 9.2 focuses on the feedback DISCUS has received from our extensive customer base and responds to critical issues found in DISCUS 9.1.
DISCUS 9.2 makes significant improvement on how you handle your results entry, as well as more enhancements to DISCUS’s 2D Auto Ballooning technology. DISCUS 9.2 shows our commitment to DISCUS customers and their needs.
DISCUS 9.2 with Auto Ballooning added functionality like:
- Import results from Excel workbook – Results data entered into an Excel workbook can now be imported into a DISCUS TDP when using our new Results Import template.
- New tokens for multiple results – Multiple result values can now be reported directly from DISCUS to specified cells in your workbook without the use of Excel macros.
- Auto Balloon optimizations – The latest updates to 2D Auto Ballooning bring greater accuracy in less time; improved algorithms handle special conditions automatically with less input from the user, ranges and multiple places.
- Characteristic groups in Planner – Characteristics that are assigned to operations may now belong to a custom Characteristic Group
- Improved display support – The user interface will support and display more consistently across a wider range of high resolution screens and monitors.
- Various product enhancements – Based on user feedback and suggestions.
DISCUS customer, Tyler Gomes from STD Precision Gear & Instrument, Inc., applauds DISCUS Desktop 9.0, “The amount of time saved and the ability to provided clear results with clean drawings is great. When it comes to busy/dimension heavy drawings, this feature is going to shine in its ability to save time for anyone who creates inspection reports.”
To try out DISCUS 9.2, download the free trial installer.
For questions or further info, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer them for you.
For a demo contact email@example.com or call 614-360-2424 ext. 1.