Benefits of Annual Support & Maintenance
Annual Support and Maintenance entitles you to receive technical support and major product upgrades (i.e., 3.3 to 4.0) at no additional charge. Annual Support and Maintenance must be continuous. It cannot be purchased starting in year 2 or later without paying the Annual Support and Maintenance fees for the previous periods.
DISCUS should continue to function without major upgrades. However, without Support and Maintenance, many new features will not be available and some integrated output formats may not work properly.
Here, in the web site support pages, you will find all of the resources you need to answer your questions. In summary, you will find:
- Feature Request – Did you find something that would improve DISCUS? You can send a request to us and we will add it to a list of possible enhancements for a future release.
- Help Request – Submit a Support Help Request. The DISCUS Software Support Team will respond:
- Within 2 business days, typically within 1, often within hours.
- Using the most efficient means; email, phone call or online meeting.
- With online meetings, we can see what you are seeing or switch it and show you what we are doing.
- Instructional Videos – You can watch videos on how to use the DISCUS tool. They are arranged into separate videos so you focus on a particular function of DISCUS to run it at your own pace.
- References – Review other DISCUS-related materials such as sample drawings, models, and specifications. In addition, check out some of the guides for customizing the output.
- Blog – Review a series of support-related FAQs and check out the user tips. In addition, you can review the DISCUS release history and more.