Use DISCUS Auto Ballooning to Quickly create your ballooned drawings and FAI forms
DISCUS is the foundation tool for organizing and analyzing the Technical Data Package for manufacturing & quality planning. Specifically designed to enable you to organize an intelligent TDP, DISCUS quickly captures all the requirements with Auto Ballooning.
DISCUS Desktop can now automatically balloon engineering drawings in PDF or TIFF format. With auto ballooning, DISCUS takes another productivity leap forward, enabling users to balloon specific page areas or the entire page with just a few mouse clicks.
- Reduce the time it takes to produce a First Article Inspection (AS9102, PPAP, Part 820) and ballooned drawing by 50% to 80%.
- Help reduce quality escapes that come from overlooking requirements
- Consolidate all requirements into accountability check list, keeping drawing and inspection sheet in sync
- Enable you to use the same process and tool for all your customers, DISCUS handles customer-specific formatting requirements and can upload to your internal Inspection Sheets.
- Allow you to upload characteristic data into web-based First Article Inspection Reporting applications in use at many primes/OEMs.
- Minimize manual data entry by capturing annotations in an image format
DISCUS does all this, plus much more, while being installed and configured with ease. The user interface is intuitive, so you can be up and running in minutes.
The DISCUS solution for FAI enables compliance with AS9102, PPAP, or Part 820.
Click here to learn more about DISCUS Auto Ballooning- see videos, screenshots, pricing and more.
If you fill out one of DISCUS’s contact forms, your email and contact information will never be sold, rented or shared with any 3rd party. DISCUS will only use your information to contact you about DISCUS related items. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the preferences link included in every DISCUS email.