Welcome to DISCUS Software Product Demo Video Gallery. Just click on a thumbnail and that video will begin playing.
DISCUS Quick FAIThis video show how quickly a First Article Inspection Report can be created using the DISCUS snap rectangle feature to identify characteristic requirements.
Getting Started with DISCUSThis video shows you the fundamental operations of DISCUS. Watch video and you'll be up and running in a few minutes.
DISCUS Desktop - Aerospace AS9102 Softwarehttp://www.discussoftware.com/products-overview/discus-desktop/discus-desktop/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=youtube
DISCUS Desktop enables you to manage the Technical Data Package (TDP) and identify characteristics and requirements from 2D drawings and specification documents.
-Reduces the time it takes to produce a First Article Inspection (AS9102, PPAP, Part 820) and ballooned drawing by 50% to 80%.
-Enables you to use the same process and tool for all your customers, DISCUS handles customer-specific formatting requirements and can upload to your internal Inspection Sheets.
-Allows you to upload characteristic data into web-based First Article Inspection Reporting applications in use at many primes/OEMs.
The Optical Characteristic Recognition (OCR) add-on for DISCUS reduces the amount keying in text by hand and:
- Reduces data entry labor and errors with automatic recognition of notes, dimensions, and annotations from drawings
- Reduces data entry labor and errors by extracting requirements from material & process specifications.
- Improves ballooning productivity by helping to quickly identify areas where ambiguity exists in the requirements.
Our results add-on will allow you enter your actuals directly into the software. DISCUS will then validate visually whether you pass or fail and also warns you if you use too much tolerance.
DISCUS Results will also:
- Reduce manual data entry associated with recording shop floor variable data
- Reduce labor by checking that the results pass or fail against the requirements.
- Ensure that requirement violations are not overlooked, reducing potential quality escapes
- Reduce the time and labor to submit inspection data to customers
DISCUS CMM enables you to import results from CMM Reports and incorporate the values into the ballooned drawing and inspection report.
- Reduces the labor effort to import results from CMM Reports into formal inspection reports required by customers.
- Enables the efficient creation of professional FAI reports and ballooned drawings directly from CMM Reports.
- Automates the verification of CMM results versus characteristic requirements using the Bill of Characteristics
This is our product that assists with Inspection Planning. You can output work instructions and in-process illustrations. This is product is meant to compliment any QA/MFG systems you might have. Check out some of the things Planner does:
- Reduces the time and effort to create detailed setup verification and operation inspection sheets.
- Provides efficiencies by using the same process/tools for FAI as well as inspection planning.
- Creates detailed documentation for each operation, including instructions and illustrations.
- Reconciles the assignment of characteristics by operation, including any changes in values.
This video shows DISCUS operating with the 3D functionality. It demonstrates the opening of a native CAD model, auto-ballooning and auto-illustrating, and method for interrogating the model.
DISCUS ConnectDISCUS Connect
DISCUS Prolink IntegrationDISCUS Prolink Integration
DISCUS Pratt & WhitneyDISCUS Pratt & Whitney
What are we all about? Here is our company vision - where we want to be.