Streamline Your First Article Inspection Process with Discus Planner
Manage characteristics by specific operation including the creation of process illustrations and work instructions.
- Define the part’s operation routing/flow diagram
- Assign characteristics to operations
- Create in-process characteristics for operations
- Develop operation-specific process illustrations
- Establish operation risk analysis and control plan
- Export all information to PDF or Excel for shop documentation
- Reduces the time and effort to create detailed setup verification and operation inspection sheets.
- Provides efficiencies by using the same process/tools for FAI as well as inspection planning.
- Creates detailed documentation for each operation, including instructions and illustrations.
- Reconciles the assignment of characteristics by operation, including any changes in values.