Import results from CMM Reports and incorporate the values into the ballooned drawing and inspection report.
- Import results captured in a CMM Report from common CMM programs such as PC-DMIS and Calypso.
- Use the measurement values from the CMM Report and incorporate them into the Bill of Characteristics, without requiring any special software on the CMM machine.
- Reverse-engineer or “backfill” a Bill of Characteristics and ballooned drawing from the CMM Report.
- Reduces the labor effort to import results from CMM Reports into formal inspection reports required by customers.
- Enables the efficient creation of professional FAI reports and ballooned drawings directly from CMM Reports.
- Automates the verification of CMM results versus characteristic requirements using the Bill of Characteristics