Use Optical Character Recognition to help extract characteristics from drawing images and specification documents with Auto Ballooning.
- Auto Ballooning allows users to automatically balloon an entire drawing page or specific areas in just a few clicks. This technology is groundbreaking in the world of 2D PDF drawings.
- Extract structured requirements from drawing and specification documents using the leading OCR engine, Omnipage from Nuance and customized Google-based OCR technology.
- Use the RADAR™ recognition algorithm to analyze the text and automatically populate characteristic requirement data.
- Make the ballooning process even more efficient with the advanced capabilities of optical character recognition.
- Reduces the time it takes to produce a First Article Inspection (AS9102, PPAP, Part 820) and ballooned drawing by 50% to 80% or more with 2D PDF and TIFF Auto Ballooning.
- Reduces data entry labor and errors with automatic recognition of notes, dimensions, and annotations from drawings
- Reduces data entry labor and errors by extracting requirements from material & process specifications.
- Improves ballooning productivity by helping to quickly identify areas where ambiguity exists in the requirements.