Use Optical Character Recognition to help extract characteristics from drawing images and specification documents.
- Extract structured requirements from drawing and specification documents using an advanced OCR engine.
- Use the RADAR™ recognition algorithm to analyze the text and automatically populate characteristic requirement data.
- Make the ballooning process even more efficient with the advanced capabilities of optical character recognition.
- Reduces data entry labor and errors with automatic recognition of notes, dimensions, and annotations from drawings
- Reduces data entry labor and errors by extracting requirements from material & process specifications.
- Improves ballooning productivity by helping to quickly identify areas where ambiguity exists in the requirements.
See Our FAQ