DISCUS Software is proud to announce their latest software update, DISCUS 2020. This release offers many features to our new and improved look and feel. DISCUS 2020 has once again improved the ease of use and focuses on not only the requests of our customers but also a greater industry need for a more intuitive and responsive software experience.
DISCUS 2020 is the result of internal and external feedback from nearly 2000 customers. We strive to enhance the DISCUS experience across all of our DISCUS modules.
DISCUS 2020 has improvements that include:
- Re-implementing side-by-side mode when the DISCUS Planner add-on module is enabled.
- The ability to optionally include all TDP documents when uploading to Net-Inspect.
- The ability to filter custom BOC fields.
- The ability to change the weight of balloon outlines and leader lines
- The ability to exclude grid numbers.
- Adding Omnex integration.
- The hidden ability to provide support for .dwg and .dxf 2D CAD files.
- The option to allow for the specification of starting directory for each file chooser.
- Defining and uploading data to Net-Inspect fields 14.a – 14.d via the use of DISCUS
- Customizing the data that DISCUS uploads to the Net-Inspect Comment field via
the use of plain text and DISCUS tokens.
- The ability to append the number of places to the requirement description field when the
number of places of greater than 1, in the format “yX”, where y=places.
- Adding a new Data Type “Basic” for which any result value will result in the characteristic passing
- The ability to set the default value for the Key field in the BOC.
- Adding features to decrease the number of steps required to apply balloon property changes to
- Adding the ability to export to Excel the Operation Analysis data when the DISCUS Planner add-on
module is enabled.
- And more…
We are committed to customer satisfaction and are dedicated to making your DISCUS experience great.
Be sure to attend our DISCUS training sessions to see these new features! Sign up below to experience the latest DISCUS has to offer.
DISCUS 2020 improves the features that are already included in the intuitive user experience.
To try out DISCUS 2020, download the free trial installer.
For questions or a demo, contact [email protected] or call 614-360-2424 ext. 1.