Interrogate the native 3D CAD model (CATIA, Pro/E, NX) and annotations to automatically identify characteristics and illustrations.
- Open and interrogate native 3D CAD models without the need to use the expensive CAD software.
- Leverage the DISCUS algorithms that automatically identify characteristics and balloon models that have been annotated.
- Use the capabilities created specifically for non-CAD users such as automatic entity and thickness information.
- Operate in the familiar DISCUS user interface to enable maximum productivity for users supporting either 2D or 3D TDPs.
- Reduces time and labor to understand 3D CAD models and identify the associated characteristics.
- Reduces the labor to identify common characteristics that are not addressed specifically by PMI, such as thickness.
- Ensures that 3D view of a part is sensible to shop users that are accustomed to simple 2D drawings.
- Provides means for sharing characteristic requirements in the 3D model-based enterprise.
See Our FAQ