Click the link below to start your DISCUS Download
Once the download is complete, run the installer to try out DISCUS.
Initially, without an evaluation or purchased license, you will be able to try out the base DISCUS Desktop. It will be fully functional, but limited to operate just on the provided example input files.
To try DISCUS Desktop, OCR, Results, CMM and/or Planner with your input files, obtain an evaluation license by selecting the Get Evaluation License button on the DISCUS Desktop Free Trial pop-up window inside your software.
Take a few minutes to review at our Getting Started video to get up and running even faster.
- Operating System: Windows XP (with SP3), Windows Vista (with SP1), Windows 7, or Windows 8
- DISCUS Desktop application
Note 1: All the software is provided via an installer application.
Note 2: The installation application includes an embedded Java JRE 1.7.x. Client Java is not required.
- CPU: 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: minimum of 1GB, 2GB preferred, 4GB with 3D module
- Hard Drive: minimum of 250MB free space for DISCUS Desktop
- In general, any late model laptop or desktop should work fine