Manage the Technical Data Package (TDP) and identify characteristics and requirements from 2D drawings and specification documents.
- Create and manage the Technical Data Package (TDP), and identify characteristics and requirements from 2D drawings and specification documents.
- Auto Ballooning builds upon our industry leading DISCUS OCR (Optical Character Recognition) product and technology. For 2D pring auto ballooning, DISCUS has combined customized Google-based OCR technology with innovative unique image processing algorithms to identify, annotate and extract engineering requirements from PDF or TIFF drawings.
- Drag and drop simplicity in identifying and ballooning characteristics in drawings and specifications.
- Create the intelligent TDP that becomes the foundation for many downstream manufacturing engineering and quality assurance activities.
Learn More >>
- Reduces the time it takes to produce a First Article Inspection (AS9102, PPAP, Part 820) and ballooned drawing by 50% to 80% or more with 2D PDF and TIFF Auto Ballooning.
- Enables you to use the same process and tool for all your customers, DISCUS handles customer-specific formatting requirements and can upload to your internal Inspection Sheets.
- Allows you to upload characteristic data into web-based First Article Inspection Reporting applications in use at many primes/OEMs.
See Our FAQ